- Reduces data input time through imports, rapid journal entry tools, and recurring transactions
- No need to purchase third-party applications such as Fixed Assets
- Enhance member, board and committee satisfaction through report groups, customized financial reporting and member-determined statement delivery (mail & email)
- Better insight into your business through custom reporting, cash requirements/forecast, and connectivity with the IBS Business Intelligence engine
Find Out More!
IBS Accounting is a robust, fully-integrated financial hub designed specifically for the nuances of how clubs do business.
- Modules include General Ledger, Accounts Payable,
Budgeting, Banking, Fixed Asset
- Drill down from General Ledger to the source document
- Flexible Financial Reporting Exports
to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat(PDF)
- Optimized for multiple users and permission levels
- Highly customizable reports using the Financial Report Designer
- Recurring transactions in both Accounts Payable
and General Ledger
- MICR check printing
- Automatic tracking of 1099s and Use Tax
- Full bank reconciliation
- Automatic accounts payable discounts
- Positive Pay for tighter control of outgoing checks
- Cash requirements reporting
Find Out More!
With the General Ledger as its foundation, the IBS Accounting system integrates seamlessly to all other IBS modules including Membership, Purchase Orders, Retail POS, and Food and Beverage POS. The General Ledger is surrounded by a full complement of accounting functionality, including Accounts Payable, budgeting, banking/reconciliation and fixed asset management, and rounded out by the powerful – yet simple – IBS Financial Report Designer.